What exactly is a transcription job?
As a transcriber, contribute with data that help build state-of-the-art AI-powered models for the given target languages. A transcription project allows you to set your own hours and empowers you to take control of your personal and professional calendars. If you have attention to detail and are ready to put your grammatical, analytical, knowledge, and language skills to the test, do not miss the chance in joining this project.
Our mission is to deliver the best data solutions and expertise to developers of AI for communication, driven by our passion for innovation and our love of languages.
Listen to audio files and transcribe what you hear following the provided guidelines and conventions.
• Work from home setup
• Flexible working hours
• Good earning potential
• No experience is necessary
• Currently residing in Switzerland
• Strong written and spoken fluency in French
• Pass the project’s qualification quiz
Help improve machine learning for different languages!
Kindly visit the Appen website using the link below which will direct you to the Appen career page:
What to expect when you register:
• Create an Appen Account
• Choose French (Switzerland) as your primary language
• Complete your profile and project registration
• Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
• Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."
Company: Appen Butler Hill Inc.
Location: in Geneva
Job Type: Contract/Temp