Are you looking for a new career opportunity in Barcelona, Spain? Do
you have a strong personality and are looking for a new challenge?
On behalf of our client, a growing start-up, we are looking for
Dutch speaking Online Content Moderators to work in Barcelona!
As a Content Moderator, you will be working across various social media platforms, screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent, or inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities. Applicants are urged to keep in mind that the content contain strong and abhorrent images, and not recommended for the easily offended.
PC/Laptop, quick internet connection and headphones with microphone in order to follow the training (you will be provided with company equipment after the first weeks)
Native/near-native level in Dutch and fluent level of English
Experience within content moderation, customer service or other contact centre environments is desired
Good computer skills
Professional experience with social media platforms is considered a plus
- 39h/week contract, with fixed working hours. The shifts are not rotative. The contract is Monday to Sunday so sometimes you will have to work on the weekends
- Salary higher than average for similar positions + bonus for night shift employees
- A multicultural and international working environment
- To take part in a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career
- Thorough initial training and continued personal coaching
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Company: SpotOn Connections
Location: in Barcelona
Job Type: Permanent