Dutch or German speaking Travel Advisors – Portugal
On behalf of our client, we are looking for driven and engaged Dutch or German speaking Travel Advisors to work within our Travel Experience team.
Are you a tech savvy and good communicator with experience in Hospitality or Travel? Talk to us! Speak to our Recruitment Consultants today to discuss your options further!
The company offer the following benefits:
• Performance bonuses
• Stock Options
• Relocation Assistance on offer
• Hybrid-Remote working
• Wellness bonuses
What You’ll Do:
• Assist our travelers with best-in-class personalized support, adding value and solving problems with any travel or tech related help they may require, ranging from standard platform queries to last-minute emergency travel situations.
• Work to, thrive and achieve through KPI’s that both relate to performance and behavior
• Contribute to you and your team's continual learning and upskilling, constantly improving your travel knowledge and platform knowledge so we set the standard for best-in-class travel agents
• Build internal relationships across global teams
• Feedback to our product and engineering team to be part of the solution in our product improvement
What We’re Looking For:
• Native in either Dutch or German, both written and spoken.
• Working experience as a Travel Consultant (or similar role within the Travel and Hospitality Industry), preferred
• GDS experience, in any relevant GDS (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo, etc.) is welcome but not mandatory
• A skilled communicator, proficient in both verbal and written Dutch, and English
• Demonstrable ability to handle crises
• Solution Oriented; derives satisfaction from solving problems
• Empathetic; is able to put themselves in the shoes of others and make decisions considering multiple viewpoints
• A Degree or other qualification in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field preferred
• Metrics driven as an indicator and motivator of success
• A team player who thrives in collaborating, giving and receiving feedback and lifting others up
• Curious thinker who loves to keep learning and thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
• Tech Savvy - not an expert but will be confident in Gmail, Zendesk, Slack and Salesforce as well as our unique travel customer service platform TravelXen.
• Flexibility to work non-traditional shifts (early mornings, late evenings and weekends), as we scale our support organization
• Candidates with a passion for travel
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Company: SpotOn Connections
Location: in Portugal
Job Type: Permanent