Trainee Recruiter, Sliema
Betting Connections is expanding! We are currently recruiting for target-driven Trainee Recruiters and Recruiters to join our team! Do you have sales experience and are looking for a new Career Opportunity, or know someone who is? Let us know! Speak with our International Recruitment Consultants today to find out more.
• Developing a network of job seekers through various techniques and tools such as CV databases, networking, and advertising on a range of Social Media platforms, online communities, and job boards.
• Assisting candidates with their queries via phone, email and social media. Building and maintaining good rapport whilst attending to our clients requests in a professional and efficient manner.
• Preparing and formatting documents such as CV templates and job descriptions.
• Sourcing – Carrying out searches for potential and suitable job seekers through a variety of technologies, tools, and techniques.
• Pre-screening, shortlisting and assisting job seekers throughout their recruitment process, including but not limited to processing feedback, arranging interview schedules and providing job seekers with our industry leading Interview Coaching sessions.
• Processing reference checks on job seekers
• Provide not only an excellent quality driven recruitment service but also ensuring communications are transparent and honest to ensure both employers and job seekers are kept up to date on the recruitment process.
• Updating and maintaining records of communications on our Recruitment Database and other Recruitment Selection tools.
The role of a recruiter requires someone with ambition to succeed and an eagerness to learn and adapt as industries evolve and change.
• Due to the nature and urgency of this role, unfortunately at present, we are unable to assist with Visa Applications. Therefore full EU right to work is required.
• Energetic, Outgoing, Honest and dynamic;
• Previous recruitment experience is a plus though not a must – full training is provided; having a target-oriented background is considered an asset;
• Must be motivated, target and goal-oriented;
• An ambitious attitude and eagerness to succeed;
• Computer literate;
• Fluent English both written and spoken.
On offer to you!
• Hybrid-WFH options;
• Excellent industry leading training and guidance from experienced recruiters every step of the way;
• An international team who always has your back;
• Office exchanges & International business trips;
• Conferences and networking events;
• Incentives, social events and other team-building activities which will further colour your year!
Company: Betting Connections
Location: in Valletta
Job Type: Permanent