Digital Marketing Executive - MALTA
Our client is a very reputable and solid Corporate Services provider, well-known by their dynamic working atmosphere! They are now looking for a driven, hands-on and creative Marketing Executive who can contribute to the strategic marketing direction that involves strengthening their reach both locally and internationally.
The selected candidate will be part of a dynamic marketing team, will report to the Marketing Manager and will work hand-in-hand with their business development team and outsourced marketing professionals.
Responsibilities and duties
• Manage social media campaigns, maintain all relevant accounts and ensure our audience is kept engaged with content in line with our brand and identity;
• Collaborate with professionals responsible for content writing, graphic design, SEO, PPC campaigns and business development in order to obtain the required output;
• Write creative copy for use in our promotional and branding initiatives;
• Upload new content to the website, create new pages and ensure optimal UX and CRO;
• Liaise with web developers for any new web functionality or fixes required;
• Create email marketing templates, manage the respective campaigns and subscribers’ lists;
• Identify digital marketing trends and insights, measure and analyse key metrics, provide monthly reports to establish the efficacy of initiatives taken and utilize data for planning future changes;
• Assist the team with the provision of branded working documents and printed marketing collateral;
• Be one step ahead to plan for PR opportunities and liaise with publishers for submission of articles both offline and online;
• Develop a deep understanding of the clients, our offerings, competitors and industries to execute the marketing strategy and drive business growth.
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar marketing role.
• Qualification in Marketing or other industry-related certification;
• An outstanding level of both spoken and written English, able to write social media content and adapt such content to different communication platforms and audiences.
• Strong practical knowledge of social media channels, paid social media campaigns and related analytics;
• Excellent knowledge of WordPress; Knowledge of HTML & CSS will be considered an asset;
• Genuine interest in UX Design and usability principles;
• Advanced understanding of Google Analytics. Be data-savvy, able to analyse, generate reports and offer recommendations to management;
• Knowledge of Email Marketing software and templating;
• An understanding of SEO best practices;
• Fluent in Microsoft office (word/ excel/ PPT)
• High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and honour deadlines;
• The ability to work independently and take accountability for projects;
• Self-driven with a hands-on approach and a can-do mentality.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Company: SpotOn Connections
Location: in Valletta
Job Type: Permanent