Senior Finance Executive
The Senior Finance Executive role is a critical one in the context of the delivery capability of the Group finance function. The role will utilize accounting knowledge, commericial knowledge, time management skills, IT capabilities and effective problem solving.
• General Accounting functions including maintaining accounting records
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Assisting in the preparation of group budgets
• Cashflow analyses
• Ad hoc reporting and the provision of timely MI
• Liaison with external auditors
• Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and ensuring compliance with VAT legislation
• Reporting to the Finance Manager
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior role
• In possession of a recognised accounting professional qualification or final stages of certification with an suitable
• level of experience will be considered.
• Must be honest and trustworthy
• Be flexible and able to meet strict deadlines
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
• Must be willing to adopt a hands-on approach
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team.
We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Company: SpotOn connections
Location: in Malta
Job Type: Permanent