Supervisor Accountant, Malta
Senior Corporate Executive
• Supervising the assigned team members while providing the necessary support, training and mentoring required, for them to successfully fulfil their role.
• Reviewing and improving internal procedures.
• Managing a portfolio of clients and handling client requests in a timely manner.
• Providing corporate advice to potential and existing clients.
• Performing general corporate administration duties and assisting with compliance matters.
• Be present in corporate meetings and keep minutes.
• Honouring service level agreements in the shortest time frame whilst delivering a service that is of the highest quality to exceed clients’ expectations.
• Maintaining an open dialogue with clients on a regular basis and keeping clients informed on any new relevant developments within their industry.
• Setting up of new companies, preparation, and submission of statutory filings.
• Opening/closing of bank accounts and liaising with banks on a regular basis, as needed.
• Liaising and corresponding with inhouse lawyers, accountants, and auditors on behalf of clients.
• Communicating with the Malta Business Registry and other regulatory authorities.
• At least 3 years` experience in a corporate administrative role.
• A university degree or equivalent qualification, ideally in a related field.
• Sound working knowledge of Company Law.
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft software packages and be ready to learn company-specific software if required.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organisation.
• Work with minimal supervision, be able to prioritise and deliver quality work within tight time frames.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team.
We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Company: SpotOn connections
Location: in Malta
Job Type: Permanent