Our client, a fast-growing online casino operator located in Malta,
Estonia and the Netherlands is currently looking for committed,
motivated and detail-oriented individuals for the position of
They want their future employee to become part of a dynamic team and contribute to the development and maintenance of new and existing applications, APIs and services.
The work is full of new challenges in a professional, yet easy and pleasant environment, where they value your experience.
What are your duties?
• Participate in the implementation, enhancement and maintenance of web applications and services using ReactJS, NextJS, REST, GraphQL, Node.js, TypeScript; while working in the Developers & QA team
• Contribution in Code Reviews, Pair Programming and Research & Development of PoCs;
• Compiling documentation when required.
What do we require?
• 4 or more years of experience in web applications and Front-end applications;
• Proficiency in English;
• Knowledge of the latest ReactJS, NextJS, Rest;
• Having high standards and being detail-oriented in building CSS/UI ;
• Knowledge of Git, Docker and CI/CD tools;
• Knowledge of common design patterns;
• Knowledge of debugging based on browser and performance testing;
• Positive and problem-solving attitude.
What can we offer?
• Training and educational assistance to help you develop in your profession;
• Flexible and hybrid working model;
• Salary commensurate with ability and experience;
• Health insurance;
• Wellbeing and fitness allowance;
• Help with relocation;
• Brand new offices full of fresh fruit and healthy snacks;
• corporate events and meetings;
• no formal dress code required.
Company: Betting connections
Location: in Malta
Job Type: Permanent