One of our iGaming operator clients that are licensed in Malta, UK,
Sweden and Isle of Man are looking for the right person to work
within their finance team in their fantastic new office space. Our
client fosters a fun and friendly atmosphere with some of the top
talent on the island.
The selected candidate will work together with the Finance Manager and other members of the finance team. This role gives the selected candidate an excellent opportunity to learn and grow their skillset in an all-encompassing role as the company and the team grows.
The job permits work flexibility but encourages candidates to be in the office as it help foster team spirit and communication as well as learning. The person will be trained and coached by two warranted accountants who have over 30 years of collective experience in the industry as well as strive for setting industry standards and quality.
- Perform monthly PSP (payment service provider) reconciliations
- Process weekly payment runs to suppliers
- Posting of bank entries and supplier invoices
- Assist in preparing VAT returns
- Game provider and other suppliers checks
- Various other ad-hoc reports and analysis as required by the business.
- Must obtain an Accounting qualification and have work experience in a similar role locally OR have good work experience in the finance sector within the iGaming industry and in the possession of and Accounting Diploma or A-level
- Good accounting knowledge (accruals, prepayments, fixed assets etc)
- Good Excel skills
- Power BI experience will be considered an asset
- Able to work in a fast-paced and extremely dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Have a good and fun personality with an optimistic and serious work ethic
- Be a team player
Company: Betting Connections
Location: in Malta
Job Type: Permanent