Our client is a fully-fledged professional services firm that
provides a wide range of financial services, including audit
and assurance, accounting, taxation and financial advisory.
This is a small, very well established firm that has been up and running for a good amount of years. It is a family
business which has fully grown with a portfolio of clients and a place where any Accountant and Auditor can pursue a
long term career while being exposed to all Accounting/Audit matters including Tax, VAT, etc.
Main Responsibilities :
• Update accounting records and prepare regular management accounts for a portfolio of nternational clients
• Prepare management accounts
• Prepare tax computations and submit income tax returns;
• Prepare and submit VAT returns
• Liaise with and support external auditors
• Assist with the day to day operations
• Act as a point of referral for clients, shareholders, advisors etc.
• Attend board meeting as and when required
• Adhoc duties as required
• At least 1 year relevant experience in an Accounting environment
• In possession of an A’Level Standard of Education in Accounts or Higher
• Team player with a hands-on approach and a positive attitude
• Fluency in Maltese and English is a must
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Company: SpotOn connections
Location: in Malta
Job Type: Permanent