On behalf of our client, with modern, spacious offices in beautiful
Limerick, Ireland, we are looking for communicative, native level,
German speakers. Are you interested in a German speaking seller
support role? Talk to us and read the full details bellow.
Located along the Shannon River, Limerick is a large city boasting mild Summers and cold Winters. It is rich in culture, with attractions along the centre including the City Museum, King John’s Castle as well as many examples of Georgian architecture along its centre. For those who enjoy the nightlife, the city is also supported by many nightclubs and pubs as well as national and international festivals!
• Health Insurance after 1 month of employment
• End of year review – performance bonus and possibility of pay raise
• Internal Incentives
• Monthly Pizza/Beer Wednesdays
• Monthly Friday Breakfast
• Maintaining a high phone and email service level
• Providing a strong seller experience - giving quick, accurate, and friendly service
• Represent and sell our platform and tools to customers.
• Build relationships with customers and other teams.
Skills and attributes:
• Fluency in English and German
• Attention to Details - Ability to look at the bigger picture, identifying patterns and flaws.
• Communication Skills - Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Ownership - Hungry to take on responsibility, excelling at following up providing updates proactively, and proposing process improvements whenever applicable.
• People Skills - Excellent interpersonal skills, being capable of empathizing, communicating, and resolving conflicts in an assertive way.
• Problem Solving -Understanding scenarios, making decisions, and suggesting appropriate answers/solutions according to available resources.
• Quick Learner –Learning and adapting to new technologies and tools.
• Results Driven - Strong work ethic with a "can-do" attitude
Company: SpotOn Connections
Location: in Ireland
Job Type: Permanent