Smart Mobile Transit (www.smartmobiletransit.com) is an innovative
provider of trusted Mobility Logistics & Transportation solutions
with headquarters in Helsinki in Finland. The company works all
over Europe and the Far East. With integrated advancements in
cutting-edge mobile app development technology, alongside core
features of transportation and logistics, our Transportation and
Logistics mobile apps help simplify complex challenges that
businesses in this industry face. For expansion we are looking
Branch Marketing Assistant
We are looking for ambitious and customer focused Marketing Assistant to join our branch team on a full time / part time or hourly basis.
• Support the marketing department by carrying out daily tasks to keep the department functioning, and facilitate the duties of the Marketing Manager and account executive.
• Confidently interact with consumers on a face to face basis.
• Engage customers’ attention and explaining the benefits of our products and services in a professional manner.
• Build relationships with customers and answering any product query.
• Understand the customer’s needs, and have a good knowledge of the products on offer in order to advise customers in their choice, and providing guidance and support throughout the entire buying experience.
• Participate in training meetings and seminars to keep up to speed with our clients’ services.
• Effectively communicate with management regarding status of projects and deadline updates.
• Management of the EXPO, Regional shows, sales execution and materials development in conjunction with enterprise marketing communications team.
• The position may require traveling, which is optional not mandatory.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bilingual proficiency - must be fluent in Arabic, preferable good knowledge of Levantine Arabic dialect, such as Lebanese
• Proficient in English
• Will have a polite manner in dealing with people and an optimistic attitude
• Will be a confident communicator
• Will be a target-driven individual
• Will be able to adapt easily to different situations
• Will be a quick learner
• Team first attitude and approach and ability to foster a collaborative environment
• Valid passport
We are an equal opportunity employer. Male and female candidates are welcome to apply.
This is a full time/part time position, and salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications.
If you feel that you are the right person for this role, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume in English to the following email address email@example.com
Company: Smart Mobile Transit
Location: in Hungary
Job Type: Permanent