The Outbound Sales Representative will recommend, quote and exchange
product knowledge with customers while identifying and handing sales
opportunities. The Outbound Sales Representative will quickly
provide answers, consulting on products or resolving issues for
customers. Outbound Sales Representatives will be reaching out to
targeted business leads via phone and email. Each will be
responsible for completing the sales process from end to end and
carry a monthly sales target.
- Achieve assigned revenue quotas though high close rate and add-on sales.
- Provide professional customer service for outbound sales calls from commercial, public sector or consumer customers.
- Maintain strong knowledge of products and brand.
- Recommend, negotiate, quote and close sales.
- Effectively handle calls from existing customers while identifying and handling all sales opportunities start to close.
- Daily research of business prospects.
- Meet or exceed minimum daily OB contact target.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in sales.
- Achieving targets and closing sales.
- 6 months or more of customer services experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Company: SpotOn Connections
Location: in Greece
Job Type: Permanent