Our client is a leading aggregator and content provider that offers
innovative products such as a aggregation platform and the
Their aggregation platform features thousands of titles from the industry’s leading games developers as well as a suite of back-office conversion and retention tools that enhance player value.
As a B2B provider, our client takes responsible gaming very seriously and has implemented policies and tools within its systems to provide industry-leading entertainment in a socially responsible manner.
Currently our client is looking for a Revenue Accountant to join their Finance team and develop with the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review customer and vendor contracts for billing
- Monthly billing calculations
- Set up and Invoice in our ERP system
- Ensure vendor and clients payments in a timely manner
- Participation in vendor and operator reconciliation
- Inform clients of their outstanding debt
- Respond to internal and external inquiries related to billing and contracts, working cross-functionally with sales, legal and other teams.
- Participate in a monthly closing process for assigned areas of responsibility and adhering to deadlines
- Involvement in the company’s statutory and tax audit
- Ad-hoc accounting related projects and process improvements
- Learning environment to grow your skills and talents
- We celebrate your personal occasions with you (birthday, wedding, birth of child)
- Team buildings and fun events
- Office food and beverages
- Corporate discounts from variety of partners
- Top center office location
- Friendly company culture
- A degree in Accounting or Finance
- Up to 3 years of experience with billing and accounts receivable (Hi-Tech sector)
- Excellent level of English - written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in ERP systems
- Knowledge in BI system – advantage
- Ability to solve problems quickly
Company: Betting Connections
Location: in Gibraltar
Job Type: Permanent