Paris is a city full of fun activities and a wonderful mixture of
cultures. Have you always dreamt of coming to Paris? Have you worked
with children before? Are you fluent in English and looking for a
place to show your skills?
If you answered yes to those questions, then Le Repertoire de Gaspard is the perfect place for you. We are an English-speaking childcare agency located in central Paris.
Our Institute of Childcare Training is offering the opportunity to complete a French Early Years Childcare degree called the CAP Petit Enfance. Candidates will work with one of our families, immersing their children in the English language. There will be opportunities to complete a placement in a creche or preschool. The programme will last for 10 months, and it will begin in September 2023. This programme enables candidates to attain a French diploma and hand on experience in the childcare sector.
Since 2014 we’ve already helped 100s of candidates to complete the diploma and enabled them to work as professionals in this area.
What you can expect:
• Minimum of 1400€ gross (1000€ net) per month
• Contracted job
• 50% contribution to transportation costs
• Learning subjects such as: child development, nutrition, and professional practice
• Work placement in a bilingual preschool OR Montessori setting OR creche
• Free French lessons at different levels
• Support with searching for accommodation
• Support with French administration (social security, bank account)
• Lots of social events (yoga, visits to the museum and clothes swap)
• Free material to help with the job
• Training and support for all our candidates
Our company knows how hard it is to settle in a new city, therefore we are always available to give a helping hand to a member of our staff that needs it!
What we require:
• Fluent in English
• Valid visa (working visa or student visa)
• Be at least 18 years old and above
• Have at least 2 Childcare references
Please APPLY via https://www.lerepertoiredegaspard.com/
Company: Le Repertoire de Gaspard
Location: in Paris
Job Type: Permanent