Review, verify, and edit data and pronunciations as needed for the
client’s mapping program.
At Appen, we are working with our customers to decrease bias, and strive for inclusive Artificial Intelligence (AI) that works for everyone. We do this by capturing data from large groups of people of different genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, and other factors that make us unique. In this way, we can make sure that Artificial Intelligence performs equally well for all people.
The aim of this project is to achieve locally accurate map data and pronunciations. Requires a thorough understanding of task guidelines and completion of project Academy.
This project offers:
• Flexible hours
• Project commitment of 15 or more hours per week for 1-10+ weeks depending on the size of the assigned dataset
• The chance to directly impact how well your local street names are pronounced by a prominent navigation platform!
No experience is necessary, all you need is:
• Personal Mac or MacBook, running an up-to-date macOS
• Available for at least 15 hours per week for the duration of the assigned region
• Fluent Finnish speakers currently residing in Finland
By joining this project, you’ll not only help make a better user experience but also have the opportunity to work on other projects at the forefront of artificial intelligence for the world’s largest technology companies.
Kindly visit the Appen website using the link below which will direct you to the Appen career page:
Apply Now! https://connect.appen.com/qrp/public/jobs?sref=765848a9245aaad5f665c87...
What to expect when you register:
• Create an Appen Account
• Choose Finnish (Finland) as your primary language
• Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
• Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
• Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
• Pass the quiz
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Company: Appen Butler Hill Inc
Location: in Helsinki
Job Type: Contract/Temp
Salary: Will discuss upon accepta