- Handles and resolves customers’ issues via phones (inbound, outbound), emails and online chatting tools (including social chat).
- Guarantees an unparalleled customer service experience and preserve the image of the company since they are the first line of communication within the customers.
- Can provide commercial approach to the customer with outstanding capability to present promotions and brand information that aims conversions and brand turnover.
- Meets or exceeds KPI targets on effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provides quality and accurate service.
- Escalates issues to specific superior/s.
- Follows instructions of immediate superior and/or Officer(s)-on-Duty.
- Gives feedback and suggestions to immediate superior for issues and procedures, etc.
- Coordinates well with other CS, superiors and colleagues from other departments.
- Responsible and has the initiative to take part in the department’s growth and development.
- Provides answers and solutions to customers in a professional manner.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge in products and system tools.
- Strictly follows internal department procedures and complies with company-wide rules and policies.
- Performs any task assigned by their superior.
- Preferably a college graduate.
- Flexible in shifting schedule (Morning, afternoon, night shift)
- Must be fluent in English and at least one Indian language written and spoken. Indian regional dialects like Hindi, Tamil, Marathi, Punjab, Telugu are favored
- Must be Sports-oriented, especially with Soccer/Football and Cricket.
- Must have good typing skills.
- Preferably with customer service experience.
- Has good communication skills.
- Display excellent problem solving and people skills.
- Must be independent, self-motivated, show initiative and has a strong sense of ownership/responsibility.
- Display willingness to learn/fast learner.
- Knowledgeable with MS Office applications.
Company: iGameing and Sports Betting
Location: in Armenia
Job Type: Permanent