Mr Tafadzwa CHINGOZHO
2811 - United Kingdom
Location: United Kingdom
Sector: Other jobs
Job search (short statement...):
An experienced and committed health, safety and environment officer with a wealth of knowledge in health and safety and the environment legislation and codes of practice. Able to write policies and safe systems of work to protect the health and safety of employees as well as the environment. Monitoring and reviewing policies also within skill set. Able to keep abreast of changing legislation and has in-depth knowledge of specialist areas of health, safety and the environment, such as chemical safety, control of emissions and construction site safety. A good communicator on all levels, happy to work alongside senior managers staff, contractors and external agencies, knowing how and when to liaise with various individuals.
Senior Safety Officer
• Coordinate and plan the activities of SEQ personnel in order to provide for the delivery of approved SEQ programs
• Develop, recommend and conduct training programs in safety principles and practices.
• Ensure the effectiveness and on demand use of SEQ equipment and facilities are kept in the best working condition by coordinating and monitoring preventive maintenance programs in order to ensure optimum operational status and readiness for use.
• Coordinate the implementation of the “permit to work” system, covering hot maintenance work and vessel entry procedures.
• Act as a source of guidance in investigating incidents and participate in the preparation, review and assessment of statistics.
• Inspect new projects construction/installation work to ensure contractor personnel are aware of, and comply with Company SEQ practices and regulations.
• Ensure that that adequate stocks of SEQ related and emergency equipment and protective clothing are equipped at all times.
• NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (UK).
• Higher National Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management – School of Hospitality & Tourism - 2010
• National Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management – School of Hospitality & Tourism - 2009
CV attached: CV_8538
Attachment might contain virus. EasyExpat.com is not responsible for the content of the file.