Job search (short statement...): Currently looking for experience overseas in the media, entertainment and marketing industry.
Experience: I am currently working as a legal secretary in a locally known law firm for 3 years, supporting both junior and senior legal associates as well as firm partners in a wide range of responsibilities. My main responsibilities as a legal secretary are as follows (but not limited to):
1) filing and management/maintenance of files;
2) research, preparation and collection/completion of legal documents and legal matters;
3) arranging and scheduling of meetings of clients with legal associates;
4) meeting with clients;
5) handling and preparation of bills and other billing matters; and
5) other adhoc administrative duties assigned to me.
Education: I am currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology and I have a diploma in Environmental Science.
Languages: I am a native English and Malay speaker and I am doing self-learning for Korean.
Others: Please feel free to take a look at my CV and drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
CV attached:CV_7955 Attachment might contain virus. Easy Expat is not responsible for the content of the file.