Mr Navas AHAMED
Telephone: 00974 30829573
doha - Qatar
Sector: Other jobs
Job search (short statement...):
To secure a challenging position in Freight/Logistics/Warehouse categories in an organization, where I could utilize my talent and professional skills for the growth of the organisation.
Company : SUPPLYGATE TRADING SERVICES
Position Held : Operation Executive- Freight forwarding (Sea/Air)
Duration : From May 2017 to Jan 2019.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES AS OPERATION EXECUTIVE
• Ensure effective liaison with agents and coordinated arrangement of shipments
• Negotiate with Forwarder to the lowest best price with comprehensive payment terms.
• Approve bookings for container and freight pick up, and ensure coordination for shipments.
• Take responsibility for the shipment from its origin country until the shipment is delivered to the Warehouse
• Review and sign off shipping documents while ensuring completeness and accuracy.
• Assist to prepare Authorization letter and send to forwarder together with shipping documents for clearance of the goods from the port.
• Issue Delivery Order by sea and air.
• Seek innovative ways to improve service and cost, which will include both technological and process improvements.
• Ensure appropriate coordination between land, marine, and air operations crews in different locations and provide appropriate support to facilitate operations.
• Ensure compliance with import/export regulations for all equipment and materials.
• Review and approve and follow up the documents, processes and controls of freight payment and audit system and ensure all documents, processes and controls are updated.
• Support the supply chain process through planning, on line allocation, pick release and invoicing to ensure customer’s requirements are met.
• Manage archiving of completed shipment files and maintain record keeping.
Company : FSMS / Despec
(Hp, Samsung and Lexmark distributor middle east)
Position Held : Freight handling cum Ware house Supervisor
Duration : From Jun2011 to May2017.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES AS FREIGHT/LOGISTIC&WARE HOUSE SUPERVISOR
• Receiving quotation from clients
• Get rates from international broker agents and re quoting to clients with company profit
• Checking documents for clearance and advising client if anything miss or need (SASO, or any paperwork's)
• Record files for freight, clearance and logistic separably and following regularly
• Updating to clients about shipment status
• liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies
• planning and monitoring the storage, delivery and dispatch of orders
• overseeing stock control and processing orders
• coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems
• responding to and dealing with customer communication by email, fax and telephone
• keeping stock control systems up to date
• planning future capacity requirements
• organizing the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress
• motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met
• producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• briefing team leaders on a daily basis
• visiting customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving;
• Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
Company : Empa /Mtc / E-Retail Company (Intel distributor and Genx , xtreme manufacturer cum distributor worldwide.
Position Held : Ware house in charge
Duration : From Oct 2006 up Jun 2011.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES AS WARE HOUSE INCHARGE
• Maintain all records relating to Purchase and Inventory issues
• Manage the warehouse and distribution function as required by the operation.
• Utilize service of company approved carriers and monitor the performance in order to ensure an optimum, cost effective service.
• Preparing invoice after approval from Credit Department, and delivering items to the customers.
• Receiving shipment physically and in System with the serial numbers
• Contacting courier company, if any shortage in shipment on phone and through email, with evidence.
• Maintain an accurate and tidy warehouse area and offsite storage facility.
• Manage the distribution of incoming and outgoing post
On Great Plains.
BBA – Bachelor in Business Administration.
• Familiar in Microsoft Great Plains , WMS(EDI) and SAP
• Diploma in Computer Application (Ms Windows 2000, Ms Office
Ms -Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Out Look Express and Internet Browsers).
• Languages: C, C++, JAVA, HTML, java script.
• Software: Dream weaver, Photoshop 4 and 7, CorelDraw 12.
English, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil and other Indian Languages.
CV attached: CV_7614
Attachment might contain virus. Easy Expat is not responsible for the content of the file.