Mrs Adeola OLA
54 Okeowo Somorin Street Ifako Gbagada - Nigeria
Sector: IT Jobs: Developer, Manager, Web
Job search (short statement...):
In my pursuit of new creative endeavors, I am excited to find the Software Testing opportunity to grow. As a progressive professional with functional and non-functional testing experience, I believe that I can bring valuable contribution to your team.
Identifying innovative approaches and improved solutions to business challenges both motivate and drive me. Observation, inspiration and determination are my foundation of success. My philosophy is that introducing fresh perspectives and new techniques allow businesses to evolve and grow. My goal is to remain on the cutting-edge of advancements.
As a manual tester, my successes have stemmed from essential skills, including writing test cases to execution, reporting and troubleshooting. I have enhanced my communication abilities and cultivated a reputation as a major contributor through organization and time-management. I am a collaborative team player who is always searching for opportunities to impart valuable insights. With these qualities, I am able to facilitate positive change and impacting outcomes.
For a greater presentation of my background and qualification, please review my attached resume. I am eager to speak with you and greatly appreciate your consideration.
OLA ADEOLA ADEBANKE
A proven ability to analyze issues and understand business processes in a fast paced dynamic environment with experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases which are correct, unambiguous and verifiable. Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) Agile methodologies, experience working with collaboration tools such as JIRA, articulate and effective communication with a great interpersonal skill. A strong team player to find defects in software application against requirement specification while managing own time and take responsibility for own work with little or no supervision.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• MOSCOW analysis prioritization.
• Good Understanding of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) process – Test case documentation and review.
• Knowledge of UAT Testing
• Excellent in Functional, Integration and System testing.
• Good Knowledge in Smoke testing, Sanity testing, Ad-hoc testing and Regression testing.
• Client Relationship Management.
• Good writing skills for documenting the process.
• Execute test, tracking Software defects to closure.
2022 Smart Learning UK
• Testing end user experience such as sign-up, login, access to account.
• Good exposure and understanding of SDLC and STLC methodologies and procedures.
• Carrying out testing of website experience across different browsers.
• Defect Management.
• Writing out test cases by studying the requirement specification.
2019-2021 Flora Fabrics Merchant
2015-2017 BHC Fashion School
Business Research Analyst
2013-2014 Networth Securities and Finance Limited
Business Development Manager
2012 Gava Shipping Company (a conglomerate)
Danik Bureau de Change
2012 Standard Chartered Bank
New Business Officer
2010 The Nigeria Exchange Group
2008 Wema Bank Plc
Customer Service Officer
INSTITUTION ATTENDED AND QUALIFICATION
2009 Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
• B.tech. Management
Second Class (Upper Division)
Second Class Upper
CV attached: CV_8583
Attachment might contain virus. EasyExpat.com is not responsible for the content of the file.