Mr kamal OBATOYINBO
lekki, phase 1, Lagos - Nigeria
Sector: IT Jobs: Developer, Manager, Web
Job search (short statement...):
My desire to learn new things and strengthen my weaknesses in the I.T
field led me to pursue a Master’s degree in Cybersecurity at the University of De Montfort, Leicester.
➢ Bank Examiner at Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (April 2021 – To date)
• Support both individuals and organizations on ensuring adequate protection of critical data.
• Performing IT audit and security assessment activities involving frameworks such as ISO27001.
• Use of various security tools to perform network and application penetration tests.
• Reporting audit and vulnerability issues (findings) identified, including recommendations to address
• Risk Assessment of Deposit Money Banks.
• Investigating frauds on depositors’ accounts.
Level Nine (9) Data Analyst/ Computer Engineer at The Ministry of Interior (12th
March 2017 – April 2021)
• In charge of managing IT related queries encountered by the Staff and Directors.
• Involved in the training of inexperienced colleagues.
• Preparing reports on residual risk, vulnerabilities, exploits and other security exposures and noncompliance as it relates to Information Security.
• Identifying gaps, issues or risks and promptly escalating these items to be proactively addressed with
the project team.
I.T PERSONNEL INTERNSHIP AT IT LEARNING CENTER (HIIT) [ABUJA] (16 FEB
2015 –APRIL 17, 2015)
• Performed troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of computer systems, hardware, and Network
• Assisted in setting up lab exercises with the IT tutor.
• Took courses in CCNA, A+, and Project management.
De Montfort University, Leicester, UK- MSc Cyber-security (2016 – 2017)
➢ Modules included
• Cyber Threat Intelligence
• Host & Network Security
• Penetration Testing & Incident Response
• Cyber Engineering
• Digital Forensics Principles and Practice
• Advanced Web Technology & Application
• Legal, Ethical, Professional Practice & Research Methods
• Malware Analysis
• Advanced Web Technologies and Applications
• WLAN Intrusion Detection and Prevention System for Android devices (Final Project)
➢ University of East London, Malaysian Campus - BSc Hons. Software Engineering
(second class, upper) (2012-2015)
• Airline System (Php)
• Bus Management system (C++)
• Design of a School management system (Visual basic)
• Online QUIZ game (Final Project)
• Certificate of completion for Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) (2015)
• Certificate of completion for Project Management Professional (PMP) (2015)
• PECB Certified Lead Pen Test Professional (2022)
CV attached: CV_8529
Attachment might contain virus. EasyExpat.com is not responsible for the content of the file.