Job search (short statement...): Any Job related with production processes
Experience: 1. Management personnel: 200 people under my supervision plus 9 supervisors.
2. Coordinating all the areas to optimize the production process.
3. Guaranteed quality and safety of the product complying with all the HACCP and ISO procedures.
4. HSO I made sure that all personnel used their personal protective equipment, Towards Tours through the plant to identify and evaluate any type of occupational risk and thus prevent accidents within the plant.
5. SuperviseResponsible for ensuring that the process room was in optimal condition before beginning the process by performing a pre-operational tour ensuring that all machinery was in good condition in coordination with the maintenance team.
6. Supervise: Ensure that the process room complies with the health requirements established by the HACCP department and the government institution responsible for inspecting.
7. Coordination, communication and problem solving: I worked together with each department manager giving solutions to unforeseen problems during the process.
8. GMP I verified good manufacturing practices supervising the personnel in their work.
9. I also did job analysis to identify how it could be made more ergonomic for the worker and more fast to the process applying 5 S, as well as the rotation of staff in each job to reduce the fatigue of repetitive work.
Always maintaining feedback for continuous improvement , Lean Manufacturing.
Education: Industrial Engineer
Languages: Native Spanish, Intermediate english
CV attached:CV_7748 Attachment might contain virus. Easy Expat is not responsible for the content of the file.