Job search (short statement...): I am a self-starter regardless of the work place environment and the presiding pressure of the role. I thrive in various settings due to the interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively in a team oriented fast-paced environment and feed off on constructive criticism. I bring integrity and personality to my work because I love what I do. I have operated in the leadership capacity in the past three years. I am very confident in running meetings and public speaking. I am very skilled at multi-tasking, result oriented and goal driven. Worked with expatriates and multinational, support many organizations in accounting software and trainings. Always looking forward to learn new systems or procedures, initiative, assertive, proactive and motivated.
Experience: 1. DAVID AND ASSOCIATES – COMMUNICATION AND BUSINESS RELATIONS
Duties: not limited to
• Presentation during training
• Secretarial work
• Facilitating training
• Mentoring interns
• Customer relationship oriented
• Writing reports, (Project reports and monthly report)
• Organizing book reviews
• Advertising the products to the public
• Liaising with clients, stakeholder and partners
• Supporting clients with all finance recording and reporting
• Office management
• Managing the social Media pages
• Bank reconciliation
• Management accounts
2. LIVE LOVE MALAWI – Administrative and Finance Officer
Duties: Not limited to
• Enter and keep all employee profiles and confidential information in Database
• Calculate all employee payroll
• Assess, consolidate and budget all donor funds from Live Love America into Live Love Malawi dollar account.
• Mobilizing community mobile clinics (on site)
• Book Keeping
• Mentorship of teenage girls (on site)
• Development of adult literacy classes (on site)
• Programs oversight and financial reporting
• Monthly and Quarterly financial reports of organizations budget expenditure
• Handling of procurement and petty cash
• Development of interns training.
• Lead expatriate team on cultural integration and interaction.
• Organize all interns and their specific roles in voluntary assignments.
• Oversight on education of women’s adult classes (on site)
• Facilitate Live Love America team logistics and programs annually
• Introduced Adult Literacy Classes
• Introduced and developed teenager sponsorship and mentorship program
• Upgrade financial system and pension funds for employees
• Collected statistics and created database of girls within my mentorship program over a duration of five years, and highlighted its success in reduction early marriages, teenager pregnancies and school dropout rates in the villages of interest to Live Love.
• Introduced an open health campaign and platform that brings about awareness of various diseases in the communities of interest to Live Love.
• Managed to run yearly visit of expatriates
3. LIFEWATER INTERNATIONAL (in partnership with Live Love) – WASH Project Office
Duties: Not limited to
• Facilitating WASH training in rural areas.
• Planning and budgeting quarterly and annual reports.
• Conducting baseline surveys.
• Monitoring and evaluating WASH projects.
• Implementing WASH project initiatives.
• Impact assessment.
• Develop contingency plans to mitigate project risks.
• Facilitate community participation on development projects and health care programs.
• Liaise with 58 chiefs surrounding Chipampha rural development site on matters relating to Water Sanitation and Health.
• Facilitate rural area community mobilization in regards to WASH Health initiatives.
• Mobilizing the community on WASH.
Decrease in open defecation in rural areas of chipampha T/A Malili and the surrounding area 84%.
Mobilized the community on WASH.
Successfully conduct a baseline survey and reports.
Reduction of diarrhea cases in chipampha village and the surrounding areas by 79%.
Facilitate WASH programs in rural areas of T/A Malili.
4. LILONGWE JAZZ FESTIVAL (Volunteer basis)
Duties not limited to:
• Liaise with Stakeholders and sponsors
• Develop innovative dissemination strategies for internal and external audiences
• Communicate with media house
• Facilitate designing and printing of information
• Conduct meetings with sponsors
5. INDIAN HILLS CAMP USA (Internship)
• Camp counselor
• Monitoring of children’s activities
• Assisted in monitoring the integrity and security of the campsite.
• Took up health care needs of young girls.
• Assisted in maintaining a sanitary environment.
Education: Bachelor of Arts Mass Communication Minor Education
University: African Bible College, Malawi Campus August 2010 to May 2014
Graduated with GPA of 3.1 on a 4.0 GPA scale
Brief subject overview: Research Methodology, Project Management, Psychology, Social Science and Journalism, monitoring and evaluation.
Others: Personal Trainings
- Water Sanitation Hygene (WASH) by Lifewater Internation
- Quickbooks Training by David and Associates
- SPSS, Stata, ODK and Excel Training Workshop
- Computer Skills: Microsoft suite; Excel, Word, Power Point, Publisher, Outlook
CV attached:CV_7768 Attachment might contain virus. Easy Expat is not responsible for the content of the file.
If you want to alter your ad, just delete it and resubmit a new one. You can easily remove yourself your ads by logging into the classified ads section and clicking on the "Delete" link that appears at the bottom of your ad.