Miss Prerna SHAH
b-362, Jasmine, new minal residency near JK road,Bhopal - India
Sector: Admin, Office, PA, HR
Job search (short statement...):
I’m a talent acquisition specialist with an interest in building the most effective workforces possible. For almost 7 years, I’ve helped many businesses to find their perfect hires.
Currently working as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, in Philips.
• A business partner towards line management and advice on their staffing needs by building and maintaining a good relationship and business knowledge.
• The end-to-end recruitment process, from identifying the business needs to oversee the offer process for the selected candidate.
• Closely working together with talent sourcing, market intelligence manager and lead on global projects pulling together teams across all relevant global markets to manage and deliver key projects ensuring
regular reporting, communication and updates on progress.
Selecting and interviewing suitable candidates using competency based interview techniques and, if
necessary, other tests. Also, to ensure the proposed candidate(s) are interviewed and evaluated by the
business in line with the agreed recruitment approach
• Managing the offer process for the selected candidate in line with both the agreed compensation and benefits level for the job and the (realistic) candidate's expectations.
Master of Business Administration (HRM) – Chaudhary Charan Singh University – 2016
• Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Tourism and Travel Services Management – Bhopal School of Social
Sciences – May 2014
• Certificate of Higher Education – St. Theresa’s Girls Convent School – May 2011
• Certificate of LinkedIn Excellence – Mastering LinkedIn Recruiter Assessment [TRCS]
English and Hindi
MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, SAP Success Factor and Workday
CV attached: CV_8499
Attachment might contain virus. EasyExpat.com is not responsible for the content of the file.