Experience: Program Director 2019 May – Present Yidan University Education Foundation, Hong Kong
• Supervise budget and process management for over 20 ongoing educational projects with a total funding of 120 million CNY (18.4 million USD) applying strategic planning, implementation and evaluation.
• Build and maintain relationships with various organizations and individuals and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance YDUEF mission and development / donations.
• Establish programmatic administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the daily operation of the program department.
• Orchestrate smooth and efficient program development by collaborating cross-functionally across departments.
• Develop and organize routine and special programming by factoring in slot timing, demographics and other important parameters.
Education Consultant (Remote) 2020 Apr – Present Columbia University Summer Principal Academy Program, New York
• Lead AAQEP 2020 Accreditation Project to prepare program documentation, assessment data, internal audit result for successful submission of the Quality Assurance Report.
• Assist in workshop & institutes development to deliver effective educational activities and produce relevant materials and resources.
Research Associate 2018 Jan – 2019 Mar Columbia University Summer Principal Academy Program, New York
• Worked with director and associate director to design, facilitate and evaluate professional development modules with different tools.
• Facilitated and organized educational events, attended by educators, school leaders and superintendents.
• Distilled large amounts of information and produced reports, spreadsheets and documents outlining key details.
• Contributed to researches received federal grants to inform effective educational practices of education including topics on inclusive education, strategic agility and trauma-informed school leadership.
CV attached:CV_8002 Attachment might contain virus. Easy Expat is not responsible for the content of the file.