Benefits package in Kingston
In Jamaica, employee benefits can include, and is not limited to, any combination from the listing below:
- Health insurance, including coverage of dental and optical care
- Life insurance, including, in the case of public service officers, death benefit (JMD10 million)
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- Pension - employer voluntary contribution up to 20% of salary. This is additional to 2.5% compulsory for NIS
- Sick leave with pay - up to 10 days per 12 months after first year
- Casual leave with pay - up to 10 days off for the year at a maximum of 3 days at any time
- Study leave with pay
- Holiday with pay - up to 25 days after 3 years
- Travel allowance and motor vehicle upkeep
- Uniform and Laundry Allowances
- Gratuity - after working 20 weeks
- Motor vehicle - fully maintained
- Subsistence level - $2,500 per 24 hour period for public service officers
- Supper/Meal allowance - $700 per occasion for public service officers
- Taxi Allowance - $700 per occasion for round town and $1,200 per occasion for out of town for public service officers
- Shift allowance, between $13.75 and $20 per hour for public service officers
- Funeral grant - $220,000 for public service officers
The benefit amounts are JMD, apply to public servants and the 2015 financial year. The benefits depend on who is the employer (public or private) and level of appointment. For employers, some benefits are mandatory, for e.g., sick leave and holiday with pay. For others, it is discretionary, e.g., allowance for travel or subsistence.
Keep more of your money when transferring funds overseas!
If you want to move money abroad, from Jamaica or to Jamaica for example, Fexco provides efficient and secure global bank to bank transfers and bespoke payment solutions for both business and personal clients.
Fexco provides a secure international money transfer service online or by telephone with bank beating fx rates and low fees. Specialises in high-value transfers.
Faster, cheaper, safer International money transfers.
Dedicated fx dealer who will oversee your transfer from start to finish
Make payments from anywhere with our secure online platform, PayDirect.
If you prefer the personal touch, then our payments team can be contacted by phone.
Fexco will help you to keep your overseas money transfer costs to a minimum.
||£10 < £5K or Free > £5k
||All (130 currencies, incl ‘exotics’)
||Repatriation of funds, Property, Regular payments, High Value payments, spot, online, telephone.
Get an online quote today
When you are ready to make your transfer, John and his team will be available to help you with better rates and an unrivalled service to make sure your funds are delivered securely and speedily.