Hotels and Bed and Breakfast in Rome
We have compiled a list of affordable and charming hotels in the historic center of Rome:
- Albergo Del Sole Al Biscione: via del Biscione 76, (Pantheon area) Tel. 39/06-6880-6873, www.solealbiscione.it (Credit cards not accepted, no wi-fi.)
- The Beehive:via Marghera 8, (Termini area) Tel. 39/06-4470-4553, www.the-beehive.com (Visa and MC accepted, wi-fi available.)
- Hotel Antico Borgo di Trastevere: vicolo del Buco 7, (Trastevere area) Tel. 39/06-588-3774, www.hoteltrasteverehouse.it (Amex, Visa, MC accepte, No wi-fi.)
- Hotel Colors: via Boezio 31, (Vatican area) Tel. 39/06-687-4030, www.colorshotel.com (No credit cards, no wi-fi available.)
- Hotel Panda: via della Croce 35, (Spanish Steps area) Tel. 39/06-678-0179, www.hotelpanda.it
EasyExpat.com has set up a partnership with EasyVoyage to provide a wide range of cheap hotels and high quality customer services for our Travel Service. To find the best hotel, nothing is simpler ! All you need to do is indicate you city, your dates in the box below and we will find the best hotel matching your criteria among all our partners’ deals. Is it well situated? Does it have a good rate? Look all the extra information and find the perfect hotel to travel lighthearted!
EasyVoyage is the largest travel comparison site with more than 30 Hotel booking site partners!
From From January 1st, 2011 a new tax is added to Rome hotel bills by the Municipality of Rome.
All visitors to the city are now expected to pay a per-person per-night tax on the first ten nights of their stay in Rome.
Those staying in 4 or 5 star hotels will pay 3 euro per person per night. Bed & Breakfast accommodation and farm inns will be charged at the lower €2 for a maximum of ten days.
Visitors to youth hostels will be exempt from the charge. However, those staying on campsites inside the city boundaries will be charged €1 for a maximum of five days.
The tax will be collected at the end of a visitors’ stay in the city.
Funds generates will be used to financially assist city authorities in efforts to organise urban services.