Moving in : Milan

TV & Internet in Milan

Home > Expat Guides > Europe > Italy > Milan

When you move home, you need to transfer your TV licence to your new address. If you don't, you won't be properly covered. If you use a TV and you don't have a licence, you could face prosecution.

The receipt of payment of national TV tax is called pagamento canone RAI. The annual licence costs € 90.

Update 11/11/2003


Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Recommended Service Partners

International Movers

When you move internationally you are taking a big step. Lots of things are changing and you have a million things to think about and take care of. If you are able to select a top of the line moving company that moves for a modest price, it can take a big weight of your shoulders in busy times.

Our network of international removal companies can move your furniture & possessions to Italy and anywhere overseas.

Filling in the form at the bottom will allow you to request up to 5 quotes from various moving companies. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.


 Jon Blosser


English language TV in Italy
You can now receive more than 60 TV channels exclusively in the English Language via satellite...check out for more info!

Do you have comments or personal information to communicate about this article? Add your comment.

Go to the Forum to talk more about tv & internet in Milan, moving in.

Find more definitions and general answers on expatriation issues in the Expat FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).