Tourist Offices in Toronto
The Toronto Tourist Information Centre is located in downtown Toronto at Union Station. The info center offers visitors maps for the city and brochures that lay out the must-see attractions, events, and neighborhoods of Toronto. Open every day from 10 am to 6 pm.
Find the Tourist Information Center at: 65 Front St. W.
Sightseeing in Toronto
Toronto is home to a few notable landmarks. Be sure to check them out while exploring the city. Also see the museum section of this guide for information on must-see museums in Toronto.
- CN Tower – Toronto's most iconic landmark, standing at 160 km (100miles) high, the 360-degree views from this must-see attraction are not to be missed.
- Ticket Prices:
- Adult: $38.00
- Senior (65+): $34.00
- Child (4-12): $28.00
- Casa Loma – Somewhat resembling a medieval castle, this beautiful landmark is a tourist crowd pleaser
- Ticket prices:
- Adults: $30.00
- Seniors (65+): $25.00
- Children (4-13): $ 20.00
- Toronto Zoo – this massive zoo features several thousand animals, separated into their respective regions of the globe, you can see you favorite animal species here
- Ticket prices:
- Adults: $29.00
- Seniors (65+): $24.00
- Child (3-12): $19.00
- Child (2 and younger): Free admission
- City Hall – Don't miss the impressive architecture of Toronto's City Hall
- Toronto Islands
- take a ferry over to the Toronto islands to relax at the beach or have an entertaining day at the amusement park
Tours in Toronto
Festivals in Toronto
Toronto hosts a multitude of diverse festivals each year. Some of the more popular ones include:
- Toronto Caribbean Festival – Featuring Caribbean music, art and food
- Toronto Summer Music Festival – featuring world renowned artists
- Taste of Danforth - Greektown hosts this Greek festival each year
- Toronto International Buskerfest – street performer festival
- Toronto International Film Festival – the largest public film festival in the world, showing more than 300 films from all around the world
- Tim Horton's Southside Shuffle – Music festival featuring 150+ musical performances
- The Word on the Street Festival – This festival features 200+ authors and an outdoor bookstore
- Toronto Oktoberfest – Catch your favorite German food, beer and music at this festival
- The Toronto Christmas Market
- Toronto Comicon – cos play and comic characters and fans come together for a fun filled event
Discounts in Toronto
There are many discounts offered to Toronto museums, sightseeing, and other entertainment depending on the time of year. Check out these websites for discounts:
If you are booking a tour, your tour company may also offer discounted rates for attractions. Be sure to ask when booking your tours.