Hotels and Bed and Breakfast in Montreal
Montréal offers accommodation from 4 star hotels downtown to quaint B&Bs in the Old City has many to discount hotels in the surrounding area. Visitors should book well in advance to assure the best deals.
Expect to pay around $115 a night for a mid-range hotel, with other discount offers or high-priced luxury accommodation.
- Downtown Montréal - Main business district and home to Saint Catherine Street, the most active commercial and retail area in Canada
- Old Montréal - Montréal's most historic area, founded over 360 years ago
- Mont Royal - Trendy neighborhood with fashion boutiques and lounges
- Quartier Latin - Artistic murals and many dining and shopping options along Saint Denis Street enliven this area
- Chinatown Montréal - Authentic Chinese cuisine in Montréal
- Quartier des Spectacles - Hub for cultural events and festivals
- Dorval - Near Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport
A Bed & Breakfast can be an a refreshingly personal environment to explore a new city. A B&B provides a unique environment, gourmet meal, and personal setting. The proprietor is often a great resource to the city.
Bed & Breakfast accommodations are widely available throughout the city. Average price may be as little as $55-120 for the room.
Local tourist information centers are the best resource for finding B&B's while traveling. The www.bedandbreakfast.com/montreal-quebec also provides listings of B&Bs in the city.
il existe maintenant à Montreal également les appartements hotels que l'on peut louer à la journée, à la semaine ou au mois.
Voici ce que nous avons crée:
Egalement par rapport aux taxes que vous indiquez, elles ne sont plus de 2%. La taxe d'hébergement de la ville de Montreal est maintenant de 3% et certains gites prennent aussi la TPS ( taxe du Canada, 5%) et la TVQ ( taxe du Québec, 7,5%)
Another excellent hotel for extended stay you might want to check out is the Residence Inn Marriott. It is purposely built for extended stay and has kitchenettes, living area and breakfast included. Worth having a look.
Whether you want accommodation for one night, long-term assignments, transfers, relocation or special projects, ... many hotels in the Downtown Area offer extended stay rates to the Business Traveller - The Clarion Hotel & Suites and the Comfort Inn and Suites downtown are good examples. http://www.clarionmontreal.com
For a lovely B&B within close walking distance of downtown and Old Montreal, try Auberge de la Petite Bourgogne
. They have a nice garden, large hot tub, excellent breakfasts and even let you use their bicycles! One or two rooms (non-smoking), from $100 to $125.
or call 514-931-9258