Preparing for your move to Vienna


When you decide to live abroad, you usually need to inform your tax office of the changes.

If you keep an address in your previous country you can still pay your owed tax at term. The problem is different when you move your furniture.

An evidence of tax paid can be demanded. Whatever the situation, we strongly advise you to go to your local tax office and ask for details.

Update 16/05/2009


Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Recommended Partners

When you move internationally you are taking a big step. Lots of things are changing and you have a million things to think about and take care of. If you are able to select a top of the line moving company that moves for a modest price, it can take a big weight of your shoulders in busy times.

Our network of international removal companies can move your furniture & possessions to Austria and anywhere overseas.

Filling in the form at the bottom will allow you to request up to 5 quotes from various moving companies. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Do you have comments or personal information to communicate about this article? Add your comment.

Find more definitions and general answers on expatriation issues in the Expat FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).

Go to the Forum to talk more about preparing for your move to Vienna, departure.