Cinema in Andorra
Currently, Andorra homes only one movie theatre. It is located on the 3rd floor of the Illa Carlemany shopping center (Av. Carlemany nº70)
- Projections: They project films in Spanish (DGT), in Original Version (V.O), Original Subtitled Version (V.O.S), Original Version Subtitled in Spanish (V.O.S.E.) or in Catalan (CAT). Check its webpage for information about each screening.
- Schedule: Passes are adapted according to the day of the week and the type of film (children or adults). Screenings are organized from 3 p.m. until 11 p.m. Weekends morning sessions from 11am.
- Tickets: Tickets have different prices according to the type of projection (normal or 3D) and the day of the week:
- Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) and Holidays: € 7.00 (3D projection: € 8.60)
- Weekdays: € 6.00 (3D projection: € 7.80)
- Day of the spectator (non-holiday Wednesdays): € 5.00 (3D projection: € 6.80)
Nightclubs in Andorra
Whether you are up for a nice cocktail or to dance the night away, in Andorra you can party out until early hours and end up on breakfast time, always surrounded by wild nature.
The following ones are the best clubs in Andorra where to explore the country nightlife.
- Loop 54 Night Club: One of the most central clubs located in Andorra La Vella. It opens from 11.30pm to 5am every Friday and Saturday.
- Monopol80: Nowadays, the most fashionable bar in Andorra La Vella
- La Fada Ignorant: A cafe-theatre, pub & art expo located in the centre of Andorra la Vella. It is also known by its presentations of books, exhibitions, themed parties, live music, performances and shows during the week-afternoons.
- Red Lion: Known as one of the most popular Irish Bars in Andorra and described as an "après-ski" bar, it is located in "Pas de la Casa" village, where some of the country's best ski fields are located.
To check the complete list of nightclubs, bars and pubs in Andorra visit Visitandorra.com