My best friends are subletting their charming apartment in Brussels
from February to the end of September 2020.
Their neat apartment is in the heart of Saint-Gilles/Sint-Gilles in Brussels (close to St. Gilles town-hall), near Place Louis Morichar. The postal code is 1060 Brussels.
St. Gilles is known as one of the centers of artistic life in Brussels with cafés, delicious gastronomic offers, nice galleries, shopping etc.
Particular architectural delights are found in the dozen or more Art Nouveau houses.
The extensive Marché du Midi Sunday market at Bruxelles-Midi train station offers a wide range of food, clothing, plants and exotic spices.
The district is well served by public transport, see below for more details and station names.
All of the rooms come with original, beautiful wooden floors, lovely historic stucco and door-frames as well as oversize windows letting in lots of light:
• one large living room
• one quiet bedroom with extra attic/loft space over the inner walls and a balcony on the garden side / courtyard side (with space for two chairs and a table on recently renovated new wooden planks and a nice, undisturbed view into the garden)
• one huge kitchen/salon separated from the dining area with counter shelf and with a fully equipped kitchen: fridge, freezer, dish washer, washing machine, dishes, pots and pans, cutlery etc.
• one ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub and two sinks, one separate toilet room with hand basin (that‘s common in Belgium)
Approximately 90 to 100 square meters (the entire first floor of a historic school building)
Important: The apartment comes furnished, but enough space remains for additional furniture of your own.
If necessary and you don't like our very new, very pristine condition furniture, you can easily store it in the attic in the bedroom and it won't interrupt you anymore.
The district is well served by public transport, you find the underground lines 2 and 6 (stations Louise / Louiza, Hôtel de Monnaies / Munthof, Porte de Hal / Hallepoort and Gare du Midi / Zuidstation) here and the pre-metro Lines 3 and 4 (stations Albert, Horta, Parvis de Saint-Gilles / Sint-Gillis Voorplein, Porte de Hal / Hallepoort and Gare du Midi / Zuidstation), as well as trams no. 18, 48, 81, 82, 91 and 92.
What you can do in this neighborhood:
- Enjoy the incredible culture scene!
- Spot street art masterpieces in unconventional places!
- Make a deal in a typical Saint-Gilles market!
- Savor delicious Belgian food including famous street food and/or beer in your new neighborhood!
- Leave the hustle and bustle behind for a relaxing space!
Lease costs/rental charges: We pay a rent which includes water/sewage, cooking gas, operating cost, heating costs, etc. of 1100 Euro per month (one thousand one hundred Euro per month). The electricity bill is on average at 35,- Euro per month. And REMEMBER: You can start LIVING IMMEDIATELY, as everything is already available in our apartment: sofa beds, chairs, table, pots, dishes, cutlery and so on.
Price : 1135 EUR
Place Louis Morichar
Location: in Brussels
Phone : +491797740