The Quality Control Lead
The Quality Control Lead reports to the Quality Control Supervisor and oversees the Quality Assurance team in the development and administration of internal and external regulations, protocols, and policies as well as creates and maintains test data, performs testing, and report results to ensure a consistent and high level of quality for all US Digital products.
As a Quality Control Lead, you will be able to oversee the Quality Team in performing the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review equipment calibration, validation, and maintenance records to ensure they are performed correctly and on time.
• Assist with the identification and development of required procedures and processes related to the Quality Management System.
• Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company-specific regulations related to the quality of product and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities.
• Oversee detailed inspections of components and completed assemblies at various phases of production and throughout the manufacturing processes.
• Perform quality testing.
• Prepare and maintain Quality records for review of completeness and accuracy to meet both internal and external expectations.
• Document nonconforming material; clearly and accurately.
• Assist with the actual labor and manufacturing of projects as time permits/as needed.
• Participate in team meetings as required (safety, problem solving, etc.).
• Participate in process improvement teams and/or completes relative documentation when required.
• Assist in the continuous growth of the Quality Department.
• Six Sigma Certification from HRDC UAE approved company is Mandatory
How to Apply :
1. Click on the Link Below to Apply .
2.Fill all Mandatory Field .
3. Select the Job Title for which you are applying & Upload CV