Front-end Developer (Vue.js)
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Front-end Developer (Vue.js) to join its team.
The task is the development of a single portal to manage services and operations for recruiting companies.
The customer is a labor market holding company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, operating under the auspices of the Ministry of Labor. The company serves individuals and entire segments in the public and private sectors.
- Working with clients to develop the overall look and feel of the website;
- Writing website code using programming languages such as HTML, C++, and Java;
- Creating, maintaining and modifying websites and user interfaces;
- Implementing applications, graphics, audio and video clips into client websites;
- Creating tools that enhance the user experience on the Web site;
- Making websites available on a variety of platforms, including laptops and smartphones;
- Regular testing of websites for usability, speed and other quality factors;
- Troubleshooting any problems or bugs that arise on the website.
- Experience as a frontend developer for 5+ years;
- Commercial experience in Vue.js development for 2+ years;
- Experience with Angular and/or JQuery;
- Knowledge of Vue.js framework and its basic principles;
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem;
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Knowledge of server-side rendering;
- Knowledge of and experience with Git;
- Experience using and designing RESTful APIs;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
We invite you to join our team!