Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a Software Architect.
The customer is a German company operating in the green energy industry. It has a presence in attractive markets in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. The company employs about 19,000 people worldwide and has a clear goal: to achieve zero energy consumption by 2040.
The project is to develop a transparency platform for power plants that provides all data on electricity generation.
- Reviewing and assessing the status of existing software and assisting in defining the development roadmap for a standard control solution for the customer’s battery power plants
- Developing new control concepts and features to enable new applications
- Providing technical specifications for control systems of battery power plants based on high-level system requirements
- Providing detailed technical specifications for the subcomponents in the control system, including functionality, states, and interfaces
- Running verification studies based on simulation and HIL results to prove the control solution according to the system requirements
- Ensuring the integrity of the control solution by supporting software development in all its stages and providing guidance for test automation, source code control, and system verification
- Working with Senior developers to select the best technology for hosting the control system
- Supporting software deployment and commissioning
- Promoting Agile methodologies that ensure constant collaboration with key stakeholders and open communication with developers
- Supporting a Team Lead of Software in the improvement and definition of workflows within the team.
- Completed MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Control Engineering, or similar field of engineering