PART-TIME Job as an English Instructor with Babylangues
Looking for the perfect part-time job? Become an in-home English instructor with Babylangues.
BABYLANGUES - A UNIQUE WAY OF TEACHING!
We are France's original & leading specialist in early language acquisition.
Our instructors respond to the child’s daily needs entirely in English: collecting them from school, taking them to the park, playing with them, reading bedtime stories, and so on - teaching them syntax, pronunciation and vocab in a natural way, away from textbooks and the school environment!
BECOME PART OF OUR COMMUNITY WITH EASE
No prior teaching qualifications required and NO FRENCH NEEDED!
From 10.45€ - 16.50€ net per hour (including up to 1€ transportation bonus)
AS A BABYLANGUES INSTRUCTOR YOU WILL:
* Teach English to children
* Work flexible hours (5-20h/week) adapted to your schedule
* Receive training, material and regular lesson plans
* Immerse yourself in French culture through exploring the daily life of a French family
* Join a network of international people & get help settling into your new life in France
* Gain invaluable teaching experience
* Have a French part-time open-ended contract (CDI).
Paris and 17 other French cities: Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux, Nantes, Lille, Toulouse, Montpellier, Nice, Rennes, Grenoble, Tours, La Rochelle, Aix-en-Provence, Strasbourg, Dijon, Poitiers and Angers.
* During the after-school period (3pm-7pm), and/or all-day Wednesdays and Saturdays. You should be available at least 2 days a week starting at 3 pm to be matched with a family.
* Other than this requirement, our schedules are mainly flexible - you can work anything from 5 hours to 20 hours per week, depending on your availability and how much you want to work!
YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
* Free French classes
* Free mobile phone
* Partial reimbursement of a Vélib' pass (bike rental service) AND partial reimbursement of your monthly/weekly travel pass (Navigo)
* Regular cultural & social events in our community
* Discounts on holidays and outings with our referral program
READY FOR YOUR LIFE IN FRANCE? Babylangues helps you feel at home straight away.
* Support and tips on how to find accommodation
* Ah! L’administration francaise! We will help you open a bank account and apply for your social security number.
* Networking opportunities: new friendships and unforgettable memories are waiting for you!
* Native, bilingual, or very good English speaker
* 18 years +
* EU citizenship or a valid working or student visa
* Experience working with young children and a dynamic, creative personality (artistic and sports skills are a plus)
JOIN NOW! Apply quickly and easily online with this link:
-> find out more at http://job-in-france.babylangues.com