Country manager Germany F/H
POSTULEZ ICI : https://bit.ly/3aru3sL
European leader on the photo printing market through Smartphones, our client is seeking a new golden nugget to develop their growth in Germany. Present in more than 70 countries and available in 5 different languages, they’ve already convinced more than 2 millions of users with their genius mobile app, that places them as an essential actor in their market
Descriptif de poste
Reporting to the CMO, the Country Manager will be the reference when it comes to the user behaviors’ knowledge in the area.
This person will develop his/her own projects and partnerships, with the support of the internal marketing team, to gain in efficiency and impact.
* You have at least 1 to 2 years of similar experience and you are fluent in German/ English, apply as soon as you can! *
● Continuously develop and grow your insights of the German photo printing market and your understanding of our customer habits to adjust marketing plan & identify new business opportunities : benchmark competitors, gather internal data & analyze Germany’s business KPIs (turnover, conversion rate, average basket, new customers)
● Build meaningful and coherent partnerships with brands, media and events that will help build the brand equity: identify potential partners, develop a relationship and make it happen!
● Collaborate with our German PR agency to amplify your actions
● Manage the brand’s influence marketing efforts to capitalize on digital word-on-mouth: activate our campaigns through online dedicated platforms, manage 121 contacts and relationships with local influencers and/or with local agencies
● Ensure quality and consistency of the company’s editorial content for all German communications (mobile apps, app stores and website, CRM communications, online and offline ads, etc.) by following and applying their brand identity
● As our German market expert, you will provide guidance and recommendation upcoming marketing & CRM campaigns, as well as liaise with internal global teams to share best practices and avoid any cannibalization
● ROI-focused, your will track your performance and marketing spend through monthly activity reports, and if needed you will adjust your actions by assessing the relevancy of your channel mix and proactively recommend new communication platforms for them in Germany
● You are fully fluent in German, ideally born & raised, but you are also very comfortable communicating in English & ideally French as well
● You have 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in an international B2C startup environment
● You’re an ROI-driven marketing specialist, who loves data and analytics
● You are autonomous, proactive, but first and foremost you’re a true team player
● You also like having fun, being bold, and taking chances – all of it in a fast-paced environment