Ort: Vereinigtes Königreich
Arbeitsbereich: Tourismus, Hotel, Guides
Job suchen (kurze Beschreibung):
A multi-lingual perfectionist and dedicated team player thriving on personal interaction and commercial challenges
Jul 2013 – Sep 2020: Harridge Group - SENIOR CORPORATE CONSULTANT
• Broad knowledge of domestic and international travel and experience in planning extensive travel itineraries. Galileo trained.
• Delivered first class personalis
• ed service to over 100 different clients and managed my own accounts.
• ‘Special Acknowledgement Award’ for exceeding my goals and commitment to work.
• Created savings reports on Excel and sold net fares to minimise annual travel spendings. Negotiated high commission rates as well as reduced fares and hotel rates, checked contracts. Found options below budget and with great margins for Harridge.
• Helped to train new starters and visited clients to improve business and service.
Feb 2012 – Jul 2013: Carlson Wagonlit - GERMAN BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT for ExxonMobil
• Air Level I Certificate, Sabre trained, ‘Team of the Year’ Award’ for exceeding targets, Fire Warden.
• Demonstrated client focus by being proactive and helping out passengers in complex situations.
• Strengthened supplier relationships and increased my industry knowledge by regularly attending industry events outside of work.
Mar 2011 Feb 2012: Air France Wembley - RESERVATION & CUSTOMER CONTACT AGENT
• Solved client queries of any nature in English, German and Spanish for Air France, KLM, Alitalia and Delta using Amadeus and Worldspan.
• Showed strong organisational skills and communicated complex information verbally in a clear and structured manner to customers.
• Adapted quickly to changes within the industry and office.
Mar 2009 - Nov 2010: Javea Company SL, (Spain) - Head Cashier & Assistant Manager
• Achieved multi-tasking skills while working in a fast paced environment and using different languages.
• Assisted managers and owners in the daily running of the establishments and coordination of the service.
• Was responsible of closing all bills, managing the tips and reporting directly to the owners. Throughout my time the error variance was nil.
• The position meant motivating and organising a multi-cultural team and being able to work under extreme pressure with a positive attitude.
2000-2009: Work experience consists of numerous temporary jobs, details are available upon request.
2007-2008 – Hogeschool voor Wetenschap en Kunst, Brussels (Erasmus)
2006-2007 – Universidad de Alicante, Alicante (Spain): Translation & Interpretation
2004-2006 – Universitat Jaume I, Castellon (Spain): Translation & Interpretation
1999-2004 – Instituto Antoni Llido, Javea (Spain): A’Levels
1997-1999 – Xabia International College, Javea (Spain): IGCSEs
• German: Native level (I went to primary and secondary school in Germany)
• English: High fluency both written & spoken
• Spanish/Catalan: High fluency both written & spoken (I have been in Spain for thirteen years)
• French/Dutch: Intermediate, high understanding (I have studied in Brussels for 11 months)
Travelling (I have visited 45 countries), photography, hiking, volleyball, snorkelling, music and comedy.
Lebenslauf angehängt: CV_7866
Dateinangang kann Virus enthalten. Easy Expat ist für den Inhalt der Datei nicht verantworlich.