ESL Teaching Positions in Huizhou
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
We currently have vacancies in Huizhou, a beautiful city located in China’s central Guangdong Province. Explore the many scenic beaches that line the city’s coastline or delve into the rich greenery surrounding it. Known for its many lakes and parks, Huizhou is also home to Luofu Mountain, one of China’s top ten mountains.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team in Huizhou. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: 18 000 – 22 000 RMB per month
• Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
• Fully sponsored Z-visa
• Small class sizes (4-10 per class)
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Optional accommodation provided
• Comprehensive training program
• Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
• Native English Speaker
• Criminal conviction check and health check
• Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties
Please send your CV and a clear recent photo to email@example.com
If you have not received a response after 5 - 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.