PE and English Teacher in Chengdu, China
We are looking for a highly motivated PE specialist to work in one of our kindergartens in the south of Chengdu.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a good school, fully committed to providing the best possible service to children and families in Chengdu.
We are looking to appoint an experienced and outstanding full-time PE specialist to teach in one of our kindergartens, and take some ESL lessons in the same kindergarten.
Key elements of the role include:
• Working closely with kindergarten management and staff to design, create and implement a range of physical activities that promote teamwork, co-operation, healthy living and are engaging and enjoyable for children;
• Teaching and organising activities using English language, to develop the children’s English language skills;
• Teaching some ESL lessons to the classes in the kindergarten that follow our English teaching curriculum;
• Organising large scale events that promote physical activity to the parents and community.
The requirements are as follows:
• Must have a university degree in any subject, degrees in teaching or sport are preferred;
• Must have experience in designing physical activities for young learners;
• Preferably will have some ESL experience, but a PE background is more important.
What we offer:
• Monday to Friday only (absolutely no evening or weekend work);
• All fully legal visas, foreign experts certificate, residence permit etc;
• Private accommodation complete with all basic living necessities;
• All Chinese holidays and Christmas Day, plus summer vacation;
• Arrival and completion bonus;
• A highly organised and professional teaching curriculum.
To apply for this job, send your CV to email@example.com