* As a Sales Intern, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets.
* Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
* You will be externally focused, on national key Customers, but also online providers. You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. You will collaborate with the Sales head to prepare a business plan and skills in negotiations.
* You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
* Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion.
* We offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our professionals of tomorrow.
* Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
* Acquire deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
* Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories and market
* Promo plans and innovations
* Preparing volume forecast and plans
* Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
* Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
What we offer you:
* We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and ownership of at least one or two big projects
* Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities
* A chance to see if a career with the company is what will help you unleash your potential.
We are looking for students:
* Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors
* Born leaders and ok with being a follower when the duty calls for it
* Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
* Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
* Have strong analytical thinking and skills
* Fluent in French, Arabic and English (Additionally, Spanish is a plus!)
Si vous souhaitez modifier votre annonce, merci de la supprimer et d'en ressaisir une autre. Vous pouvez facilement supprimer vous même votre annonce en vous connectant dans la section des petites annonces et en cliquant sur le lien "Effacer" qui apparait au bas de votre message.