Exclusive MBA Event in Bucharest on May 9th
Access MBA, the global leader in One-to-One MBA events, will visit Bucharest on May 9th, offering you the opportunity to meet the world’s top business schools in person!
If an MBA degree is part of your career development plan, make sure to sign up for the event and have your profile assessed by Access MBA’s experienced consultants. The evaluation will enable you to meet the representatives of MBA programmes that match your preferences, career goals, and potential for growth.
Event participants will benefit from:
• One-to-One meetings with top international business schools
• Individual consulting sessions with Access MBA experts
• School panel discussions
• GMAT workshops
• More than EUR 2 million worth of scholarship opportunities
• At the event there will be a raffle for three online courses by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review - http://www.manhattanreview.ro
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2019
Time: 4:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Place: Sheraton Bucharest Hotel
The event will be attended by some of the world’s top business schools:
The Bucharest University of Economic and Studies; Vienna University of Economics and Business; The University of Sheffield; INSEAD; Yale school of management and more.
Why consider an MBA?
• Studying for an MBA can help you not only learn valuable business skills, but also network with knowledgeable and successful professionals in the industry.
• The vast majority of B-school alumni are in work, whether for a company (79%) or as self-employed entrepreneurs (10%). The median base salary among alumni is USD 115,000, with variation by job level and location. (GMAC 2018 Alumni Perspectives Survey)
• Overall, 81% of responding companies plan to hire MBA graduates in 2018. (GMAC 2018 Corporate Recruiters Survey)
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register here https://www.accessmba.com/link/CoN today.