Forum London


Fora in London: stel u uw vragen en geeft u advies naar anderen.

  Zoeken in de website

  Richtlijnen Gebruiker  -  Help  -  Voorwaarden en Regels  -  Privacybeleid

✎ EN Do you live in London and plan a visit to Spain?

Discussie in 'London' gestart door NotesAndCoins, 17 jul 2012.

  1. NotesAndCoins

    NotesAndCoins New Member

    Lid geworden:
    17 jul 2012
    Berichten:
    1
    Leuk Bevonden:
    0
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Stad:
    London
    Land:
    Verenigd Koninkrijk
    Nationaliteit:
    Brits (GB)
    Taal:
    English, French, German, Dutch
    I am looking for somoeone who lives in London and travels to Spain in the coming weeks/months. I am in posession of some kilos of Spanish Peseta coins, which can be exchanged for Euros. The issue is that this can only be done at the counter of a Spanish Central Bank office. Therefore I would like to strike a deal with this person to receive the coins in exchange of 90% of their face value. Contact me so I can arrange to meet, I will buy you beer and tapas in central London.
     
Laden...
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen Forum Datum
☛ EN Advice The Best Areas to Live in London London 29 aug 2013
✎ EN Where to live in London with child? London 3 mrt 2013
✎ EN How to live in london London 29 okt 2006
✎ EN Looking for a place to live in london London 24 jun 2006
✎ EN Where to live in London ? London 18 mei 2006

Deel Deze Pagina