Forum Immigration UK


Forum degli Stranieri in Immigration UK: Poni delle domande e partecipa a discussioni riguardanti la vita all'estero

  Cerca in questo sito

  Guida dell'Utente  -  Aiuto  -  Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito  -  Policy sulla Privacy

✎ EN Working in spain, US citizen married to spanish woman

Discussione in 'Immigration UK' iniziata da phaus1, 15 Luglio 2007.

  1. phaus1

    phaus1 New Member

    Registrato:
    15 Luglio 2007
    Messaggi:
    1
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    0
    I am married to a Spanish woman and we live in the US. We were married here and our daughter was born here. From all the previous, very helpful posts, it seems clear to me how to go about residing in Spain (Barcelona in particular), but I'm not clear on what I need to do so that I can work legally, full-time. Once we go, I can't afford to be out of work for a few months while waiting for paperwork.
    Any guidance would be appreciated.
    Thanks!
     
Sto caricando...
Argomenti simili Forum Data
✎ EN Working rights for EEA family permit Immigration UK 10 Agosto 2016
✎ EN EEA family permit/working questions Immigration UK 16 Maggio 2016
✎ EN Income tax in France after working in the UK Immigration UK 20 Maggio 2012
✎ EN Expired EEA Family Permit - working soon, help! Immigration UK 27 Dicembre 2011
✎ EN EEA2 im currently working and waiting for my eea2 Immigration UK 23 Dicembre 2011

Condividi questa Pagina