Forum Taiwan

Forum of expats in Taiwan: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Womens clothes, normal size!!

Discussion in 'Taiwan' started by troice2001, Dec 17, 2013.

1. troice2001

troice2001 New Member

City:
    nankan
    Living In:
    Taiwan
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    english
    Hello, i have lived in taiwan for 6 months now and came with summer clothes, now it is winter and i need some bootcut jeans and boots, and other practical clothes!
    the problem is i have uk size 7-8 feet and am a uk size 14-16, normal in the uk but here they are all so tiny and i can't find anything over a 10-12 and uk size 6.5 in shoes, please help!! flip flops and shorts and thin leggings are all i have!!
    i live in Nankan, near the Taimall. someone mentioned the area Zhishan on the red mrt line but its not easy to get there from here so if its no good or hard to find any advice would be really helpful, thank you!!

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Oh no! I have heard that can be quite a problem.

A good place to start is with the Guide to Taipei, including a section on shopping in Taiwan - but I don't know if this completely answers your question.

Another good idea would be to contact other expats through the Taiwan expat network or through expat blogs in Taiwan. We have done an interview with expat My Neon Sign Lullaby and I recommend contacting her.

Best of luck! If anyone has tips, please share them here. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...