Форум Switzerland


Форум экспатов в Switzerland: Задавайте вопросы и участвуйте в обсуждениях.

  Поиск по всему сайту

  Правила пользователя  -  Помощь  -  Условия и правила  -  Политика конфиденциальности

✎ EN UK wife needs info on working in Switzerland

Тема в разделе "Switzerland", создана пользователем KarenH, 26 авг 2008.

  1. KarenH

    KarenH New Member

    Регистрация:
    26 авг 2008
    Сообщения:
    1
    Симпатии:
    0
    Адрес:
    United Kingdom
    My husband and I may be moving to Switzerland. My husband is in talks with a Swiss company at the moment. I will be accompanying him but need to know if I can work. I am currently self-employed as a Relaxation and Stress Management Therapist and Indian Head Massage Practitioner. Would I be able to work from home doing this in Geneva?

    We would like to live in the French-speaking part of Geneva. Can anyone give information about good areas? We have a Labrador and he will be coming with us so need to rent or buy somewhere where we can walk the dog easily but wish to be near the City.

    Any help gratefully received.
     
Загрузка...
Похожие темы Форум Дата
✎ EN Non-EU (but EU Resident) with EU-Wife Studying Switzerland 20 янв 2014

Поделиться этой страницей