Forum Open Bar


Les forums de l'expatriation Open Bar: posez vos questions et participez aux discussions d'expatriés.

  Chercher sur tout le site

  Charte utilisateur  -  Aide  -  Règlement  -  Politique de confidentialité

✎ EN Where Can I get an International Bank Account?

Discussion dans 'Open Bar' démarrée par ktoki3, 14 Août 2006.

  1. ktoki3

    ktoki3 New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    14 Août 2006
    Messages :
    1
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    Ville:
    London, England
    I was wondering where I could get an international bank account in London. I work and live in London, but still have school loans to pay off in America and they only take American $ cheques.

    Can anyone help me? Isn't there a Bank of America in London?

    Thanks!
     
  2. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Membre de l'équipe

    Inscrit depuis le :
    10 Février 2003
    Messages :
    8583
    "J'aime" reçus :
    22
    Ville:
    London
    Pays:
    Royaume-Uni
    Nationalité:
    Britanique (GB)
    Langues:
    English, Français
    You need a multicurrency account. Maybe HSBC does that?
     
  3. sfgvr

    sfgvr Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    3 Août 2007
    Messages :
    8
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    I think there are loads of banks wherein you can transact business with. I'm in the Philippines and i can transact from any bank abroad as long as the logo that appears on my account appears on the ATM machine of the bank where i will make transaction. The machine will dispense the currency of the country where you are in. Ask your local bank what is their corresponding bank abroad. Your local currency will be automatically be converted to USD if you're going to pay your school loans in America.

    sfgvr
     
Chargement...
Sujets similaires Forum Date
✎ EN Matching the real estate developments elsewhere Open Bar 23 Janvier 2012
✎ EN Meet people where you are living Open Bar 19 Août 2007
✎ EN Where to go working to improve my English ? Open Bar 25 Juin 2006
✎ EN Speed dating [WHERE?] Open Bar 1 Mars 2005
✎ EN Where's yours eurobills travels? Open Bar 17 Février 2005

Partager cette page