Forum Shanghai


Les forums de l'expatriation à Shanghai: posez vos questions et participez aux discussions d'expatriés.

  Chercher sur tout le site

  Charte utilisateur  -  Aide  -  Règlement  -  Politique de confidentialité

✎ EN What do I need to do for my wife to live in england with me?

Discussion dans 'Shanghai' démarrée par valentine86, 23 Août 2010.

  1. valentine86

    valentine86 New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    23 Août 2010
    Messages :
    2
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    Sexe :
    Masculin
    Ville:
    Toronto
    Pays:
    Trinidad et Tobago
    Nationalité:
    Canadien (CA)
    Langues:
    english
    Good day,
    I am in dire need of some information, I am a canadian born citizen who is also a British citizen by descent. Therefore I hold 2 passports, I am presently in Trinidad and wish to get married to a trinidadian citizen, and move back to london england. I want to get married here in Trinidad, what do I need to do for my future wife to accompany me to live in England? Also i am currently 23 years old and my fiancee is 18 years old. And from what I read online both parties have to be 21+ to apply for a spousal visa. Is there any specials grounds to apply if age requiremtns arent met? Do hope for a timely response, because the frustration is a bit to much.
     

Partager cette page